Friday, March 31, 2017

Upcoming Series - User Interviews - Information

I have been looking into doing monthly user interviews and have been thinking of some questions to ask the user during this interview. I have been thinking about either attempting to make it a podcast style where you can listen and I also have a transcript of the interview or just making it a text based interview for all of you to just read.

Interview Type


Podcast

This would be an audio based recording of the interviews with the users on Hoops Dynasty. If you would prefer this style please comment on this post. 

Text Based


This is fairly explanatory but again non-audio but just text with the questions and answers from the users. If you would like this style on this blog please comment with your response.

Questions


This is an area that I have some ideas for questions but I am asking you the users of Hoops Dynasty to assist in coming up with questions that you would like the answers to regarding Hoops Dynasty. Please comment the questions that you would like to see in the interviews. I am going to attempt to create a template of questions for all interviews. 

Sample Questions: 

  • Why do you play Hoops Dynasty?
  • What is your offense and defense style preference and why?
  • What is MOST important for you when you are recruiting players to your team?
  • How do you scout at your Division Level?
  • Do you have any users that you really enjoy chatting with on WIS? Why?
  • What is your favorite sport to play? (In real life)
  • What position would you play if you were in Hoops Dynasty?
  • What would your rating be for that position?
  • What advice would you give to a brand new player at Hoops Dynasty?

Users to Interview


I have a few users that I would enjoy interviewing, but again that list is not very long and to be able to do this once a month I would like to hear from you on the users you think I should interview or if you would like to be one of the users to be interviewed. 

Qualifications for Interview


  • Must have at least 10 seasons of HD under your belt - may include multiple usernames
  • Willing to answer the questions that are asked to the best of your ability and within your understanding
  • Have an overall winning record above .500 preference will go to those users that have a .750 record or better. (I want to make these interviews helpful for those reading)

Please post comments to this post so I can get a better idea of what you the reader want to hear and see on this series on my blog. I want to better assist you and help you become a better player. I want this series to be fun as well as informational for all involved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment