Saturday, March 25, 2017

Looking to Start a Series

DIII Start to DI Series


Do you want to see a series of starting at Hoops Dynasty from DIII level all the way to the DI level with recruiting, game-planning and all the steps in between? 

What is it all about?


I will start from the DIII level in a world of my choice and post a video on the blog about it once a week providing all the information from the blog with my commentary and reasons for selecting certain areas. 

Why?


I personally feel that a lot of Hoops Dynasty rookies and veterans would benefit from something like this to give them something to assist them and learn. It also will be fun because you the readers of this blog will be able to help make decisions each and every week. You will be able to post a comment on each weeks video in order to have a chance to be featured every week with that specific decision. 

What do you need to make this happen?


Unfortunately I am not made of cash and money and Hoops Dynasty costs money to play each and every season so I would need some support in this endeavor related to seasons at Hoops Dynasty. If you would like to support this endeavor please let me know or send me some credits. Once I have enough credits to start a single season at Hoops Dynasty I will start this series and record live sections that follow the How To tutorial that I began on this site. Allowing you all to see first hand how this works within a real program.

Input


Want to be part of this series please comment on the video posts related to this series and I will be sure to include your comments in the next video along with ideas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment