Monday, May 8, 2017

Video Blog Series - DIII to DI - Recruiting and Scheduling

I know that this post has been long overdue, but I did not want to be like Coach Spud and just read off ticker news and play by plays, I do that in my own time and not on yours. I probably should have done this video right when recruiting had begun but I didn't think that it would have fit enough of the information and would have been too short of a video. For those that have been missing this video series, I have returned. Check out the latest Recruiting Basics and Scheduling Basics video.


**Please Comment on the Video or on here regarding your thoughts on moving after this season up to DII already or stay and Nazareth and develop the DIII team into something special.





Happy Coaching

No comments:

Post a Comment